You complain about it just as much as I do.
people who complain about KY drivers [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]...we can't be to bad there TheBeast...You married one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
You complain about it just as much as I do.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Here's one. When people talk, laugh, or just make noises during a moment of silence. We can't make them believe or pray but surely they can shut up for about 20 to 30 seconds. And I'm sure whatever they're laughing at can't be that funny.
I hate when people laugh at you everytime you mnake a point as if you were stupid.
Some people on here mentioned on here that they were annoyed at people disrespectfull to the elderly or people disrespectful to their children, etc. Here's one. People who are disrespectful to and make fun of the mentally handicapped or people with nervous problems. That drives me up the wall. They've got brain problems. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people made fun of your health problems.
I hate when people say something very rude and disrespectful and when you tell them you are offended they tell you to get over it no matter how disrespectful it is.
People who tell me whether I should post on this forum or not.
People who make fun of someone behind their back. Yeah I've been guilty of it too but that doesn't make it right. If you're making fun of someone or don't like that person then don't talk behind their back. It's pretty cowardly. The best thing to do would be shut up.
And here's one. When people say "Bush isn't my president". If you live in the US then yes, Bush is your president. If you don't like him then that's your opinion. But yes, he is your president if you live in the United States right now.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Methinks Trumpet is wise beyond his years.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
People who are at work but stay on a message board but always take their hour for lunch.
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
You guys do know that "Duct tape" (Kentucky chrome)is the only brand of chrome allowed to be installed during a race. It works so well keeping the Kentucy- I mean Kain't-tucy cars together to get to the Wal-mart and back. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]"When people say "Bush isn't my president". If you live in the US then yes, Bush is your president. If you don't like him then that's your opinion. But yes, he is your president if you live in the United States right now. "
I don't have to like it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]and ya gotta admit, I MIGHT have hit a few random shots in the dark about what was going to happen. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks